Accommodation is positioned in the pristine bushveld so privacy and relaxation is guaranteed. The various room types and accommodation rates can be viewed from the accommodation menu.
Available room types
|2 x 4 Sleeper||4 x 6 Sleeper|
50% of the applicable rate per person sharing. (A minimum occupancy per accommodation applies.)
Child rates half board
- Children 0 – 4 years: free (no meals or activities included)
- Children 5 – 12 years of age: 50% of the applicable adult rate, children’s meals included
- Children 13 years and older: Full adult per person sharing rate
Kololo half board rates include:
- Accommodation, linen, towels, daily making of beds and cleaning services
- Breakfast & Dinner, served in the restaurant
- One Activity* per overnight stay
- Tea & Coffee in the room
- Use of hiking & biking trails, bikes, swimming pool, boma and restaurant
The accommodation rate includes 1 activity, including the Welgevonden 3-hour Big Five Game Drive.
You can choose from the following activities:
- Welgevonden game drive 3 hours
- Welgevonden night drive 2 to 3 hours (Seasonal availability)
- Kololo game drive, 1,5 hours
- Kololo walk, 1,5 hours
- Starry night drive (Seasonal availability)
Kololo half board rates exclude:
- Conservation fee of R100 per person per night
- Lunch (Optional, can be booked with reservation), all drinks and snacks.
- Laundry Services
- R 425 per infant sleeping in a cot, only 1 cot per bedroom. Including accommodation + 1 activity* per overnight stay or free babysitting during activity
- Transfer fees from OR Tambo International airport to and from Kololo
- Gratuities to staff
- All banking charges
- Specific room requests: preferences will be taken into account, but cannot be guaranteed
Check-in: from 14:00 until 20:00 hrs on the day of arrival
Please note in order to join our afternoon game drive you should arrive no later than 13:30h. In case you would like to have lunch with us, we ask of you to arrive no later than 13:00h. Late check-in up to 20:00 possible if discussed in advance with the lodge.
- Our accommodation can also be booked on a Full Board basis. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for the options and rates.
Self Catering Rates
- Some accommodations are suitable for self-catering. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for rates, be informed of our local SA self-catering offers and experience our Kololo moments! For (South) Africa residents there is a special rate applicable, upon showing your (South) Africa residence card. Please enquire about availability or Check availability and book online
- Self-catering: Activities and meals are not included.
- Closest supermarket and other shops: Vaalwater +/- 45 min. drive on dirt road (35km). There is no supermarket or shop on Kololo, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (Self-catering guests can also book breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant (subject to availability, inquire about the possibilities with your reservation)). Drinks can be ordered at the restaurant or pool bar. On request we can fill your fridge with drinks from the restaurant. It is not allowed to bring your own beverages onto the lodge, with exception of self-catering bookings.
Prices valid until 31 October 2020. Rates are subject to change, without prior notice. SE&O
Payment specification are indicate in our Terms and Conditions.